This page has been created as a central location for Town of Wilton, CT information related to Coronavirus. We will be providing updated information as it becomes available.
For information on the State of Connecticut's COVID-19 response, please visit Connecticut COVID-19 response.
Vaccination Information. All Residents aged 16 and up are now eligible for the vaccine.
Click here to perform a zip code or map search of vaccine providers.
Appointments can be made utilizing the following tools:
- Hartford HealthCare: click here.
- Yale New Haven Health: click here.
- Stamford Health: click here.
- VAMS online system: VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System and can be used to schedule appointments at multiple clinics, including Norwalk Hospital, Danbury and Griffin Health. click here. Tips for using VAMS: Registration is a two step process: First, request authorization. Enter your email address in all lower case. Second, set up an account. When asked if you are registered, answer no. Wilton Social Services created a helpful video on how to use VAMS available here. The system has generally allowed residents to submit an authorization request the day before eligibility. If your eligibility is listed on the drop down menu, you know you can submit the request. Eligibility confirmations generally have been received within 24 hours, but not earlier than just minutes before the start of the date of eligibility.
- Call Connecticut’s COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Call 877-918-2224. The assist line is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week.
- Community Health Centers: click here
- Walgreens: click here.
- CVS: click here.
- Walmart: click here.
Statewide, clinics are added daily. Please check back frequently if you don't immediately find an appointment.
Additional information is available on the CT Department of Health vaccine webpage.
- The Wilton Public Schools' quarantine policy for students and staff is available here.
- The CDC guidance as to when to quarantine is available here. CDC guidance to local health agencies as to the duration of quarantine is available here.
- The State of Connecticut travel quarantine requirements were repealed. CT DPH encourages residents to follow the CDC guidance.
For Town News and Announcements related to Coronavirus (including First Selectwoman Lynne Vanderslice's Updates), please see the 'Community News' feed on the right side of this page or the bottom of the page, if viewing on your mobile device. To subscribe to Town News and Announcements related to Coronavirus, visit Subscribe to E-Alerts and check the box for Town News and Announcements.
Youth and Interscholastic Sports. CT DPH guidance is available here.
Social Services Department Resources. The Department of Social Services can help with various resources. One new local resource is from Family and Children’s Agency, which can help any resident needing support, at no cost, through a program called COACH. Please contact Sarah Heath at email@example.com or (203) 834-6238 to learn more about this support program and other resources or contact Family and Children’s directly at (203) 831-2900.
Face Coverings: When in public and a 6-foot distance is unavoidable wear a required face covering, unless doing so would be contrary to your health because of a medical condition. This applies whether outside or inside a retail establishment. Watch this video to learn why and how masks work to protect you and others.
While outside exercising alone, if you aren’t wearing a face covering, maintain a 6-foot distance from others running or walking on the same road, sidewalk or trail. When using the NRVT, move to the right in single file when passing others.
COVID-19 Testing. The following is a list of testing locations in Wilton and towns abutting Wilton with links to websites. To find other testing locations, visit 211 website where you can use the search engine to look for local testing sites or dial 211.
- Progressive Diagnostics: Our Lady of Fatima, 229 Danbury Road
- American Family Care (AFC): 607 Main Avenue. Rapid Testing
- PhysicianOne: 346 Main Ave
- CVS: 6 Willard Road
- CVS: 281 Connecticut Ave
- Walgreens: 54 West Ave
- Community Health Center: 42 Seaview Ave
- DOCS: 677 Connecticut Avenue
- Hartford Healthcare: 47 Long Lots Road
Town Hall and Annex Hours: Town Hall hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Town Annex hours are as follows: Department of Public Works from 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Building Department from 7:30 am-4:00 pm and Health Department and Planning & Zoning/Environmental Affairs from 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Services are offered by drop box, email or phone only during these hours. There is no public access to the buildings.
Virtual Town Hall: Many services can be completed online. Please visit the Virtual Town Hall.
Report a Positive Test Result: If you have received a confirmed or presumptive positive test and you have not been contacted by the Wilton Health Department, please contact the department. Department members are out in the field, so they can be reached more quickly through email.
Explore Wilton's Walking Trails. Explore the Town's many nature trails on the Conservation Commission's webpage. There are also more than three miles of under-utilized sidewalks along Route 7 running from Wolfpit Road to Olmstead Hill Road, with plenty of empty parking lots along the way. Walking in Wilton Center also includes the option of the trail on Schenck's Island. School Road, Kristine Lilly Way and Wilton's many cul-de-sacs or less traveled residential streets are also good choices.