June 11th –The CT Data Center reported the following for Wilton as of June 10th:
- 205 cases, one less than June 9th
- 1,008 residents tested, 16 additional since June 9th
- 1,268 tests performed, 20 additional since June 9th
- 1,042 negative test results, 21 additional since June 9th
- 226 positive test results, one less than June 9th
- 41 deaths, one new since June 9th
- 20 laboratory-confirmed deaths
- 21 probable deaths
The State does not provide detailed data on antibody testing.
CT DPH reported the following for Fairfield County and Statewide as of June 9th:
- 16,155 cases, 21 additional since 6/9 44,461 cases, 114 additional since 6/9
- 1,333 deaths, 12 additional since 6/9 4,146 deaths, 26 additional since 6/9
- 89 hospitalized patients, 3 less than 6/9 246 hospitalized, 24 less than 6/9
Face coverings are a key component to protect yourself, your family and your community. “Out of respect for each other, as Americans that care for each other, we need to be wearing masks in public when we cannot social distance.” Dr. Deborah Birx, Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
As always, if you have any questions, please email the appropriate town department or me at [email protected].