June 14th-As we move to Phase 2 and new case growth has decreased, I will provide two updates a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Special updates will be provided should circumstances warrant such.
Phase 2 begins on Wednesday. Monday’s update will include changes in access to town facilities for Phase 2.
Michelle Barbieri, Carol Kopfmann and Melissa Roos are tonight’s winners of the Shop Local, Win Local contest. My assistant Jackie will be in contact. We are not holding the contest this week due to low participation. We will investigate other ways the Town can help our local businesses.
The CT Data Center reported the following for Wilton as of June 13th:
- 206 cases, no change since June 12th
- 1,104 residents tested, 15 additional since June 12th
- 1,393 tests performed, 19 additional since June 12th
- 1,162 negative test results, 19 additional since June 12th
- 231 positive test results, no change since June 12th
- 41 deaths, no change since June 12th
- 20 laboratory-confirmed deaths
- 21 probable deaths
The State does not provide detailed data on antibody testing.
CT DPH reported 4,852 new tests performed and the following for Fairfield County and Statewide as of June 13th:
- 16,306 cases, 29 additional since 6/12 45,088 cases, 94 additional since 6/12
- 1,346 deaths, 1 additional since 6/12 4,201 deaths, 15 additional since 6/12
- 68 hospitalized, 13 less than 6/12 205 hospitalized, 28 less than 6/12
Face coverings are a key component to protect yourself, your family and your community. “Out of respect for each other, as Americans that care for each other, we need to be wearing masks in public when we cannot social distance.” Dr. Deborah Birx, Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
As always, if you have any questions, please email the appropriate town department or me at firstname.lastname@example.org.