The Town of Wilton is fully committed to meeting the preparedness challenges that face our Town on a daily basis. During any type of disaster, either man-made or natural, the most important step toward recovery is being prepared prior to onset of the incident. The second is to arm yourself with as much knowledge as possible in order to make informed decisions about your safety and that of your loved ones.
In an effort to help Wilton residents become more prepared, the Town developed and distributed the Wilton Emergency Preparedness Guide. This handy and informative guide is full of information that could be useful in the event of a disaster.
Additionally the following links may be useful to residents preparing to meet the challenge of being prepared for any disaster:
- American Red Cross
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Connecticut Guide to Emergency Preparedness
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Mid-Fairfield County Chapter American Red Cross
- National Weather Service
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County Emergency Preparedness Guide