The Social Services Department is looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Volunteer in the food pantry if you are 60 and over.
- Support the Kiwanis Wilton Food Pantry food drives at Stop and Shop or The Village Market.
- Donate school supplies or gift cards to support our Back to School drive in early August.
- Donate a Thanksgiving basket in November or purchase gifts for families in December.
- Make a financial contribution to the Wilton Community Assistance Fund, a 501 c 3 not-for-profit fund that provides emergency assistance to Wilton residents. To make a donation to the fund, please mail a check payable to Wilton Community Assistance Fund to the Department of Social Services, 180 School Road, Wilton, CT 06897.
Please contact the Social Services Department at (203) 834-6238 if you are interested in learning more about these volunteer opportunities.