The Town of Wilton has implemented a web and mobile based platform called SeeClickFix that allows citizens to report non-emergency neighborhood issues such as potholes, trees down, traffic safety, or park and playground issues.
Please use the form below to report an issue. The appropriate Town of Wilton staff member will be alerted and will coordinate a response. Town of Wilton staff responds to SeeClickFix requests during regular business hours. If a report comes in on a weekend, holiday, or after-hours, it will be read on the next business day.
Please be advised SeeClickFix is NOT to be used for emergencies. For emergencies, please call 911.
If you are having issues with the window above, click here.
The form above allows you to submit service requests and view existing requests that have been reported. Please follow the steps below:
- Choose a request category from the list.
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue or type in the address.
- Add a photo to help better identify and locate the request.
- Enter a description of the request and answer additional questions.
- Choose how you would like to submit the request.
- Click submit.
If you would like to use your smart phone to report an issue, download the SeeClickFix App using your: