Paying your Town of Wilton taxes online is free and provides you with an immediate dated receipt for your payment. You can also choose to sign up for July and January payment reminders.
- Use the online portal to access your account, research and print bills and make payments.
- There is no fee for an ACH/Bank Account Transfer.
- There is a fee for a debit/credit card of 2.95% or $1.95 whichever is greater.
Benefits of the online payment system, include:
- Go paperless, receive bills via email.
- Save time with automatic payment options including AutoPay and Recurring Scheduled Payments.
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending, or receive confirmation after payment.
- Pay by Text - Get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay by text message with your default payment method.
Instructions for online payment:
- Click on the link above to navigate to mytaxbill.org.
- You can search by your name, property location, list number or account number for your tax balance. Enter Last Name then space then 1st Initial (example SMITH J) or Business Name (No comma).
- Once you have your tax balance information, click on the shopping cart icon under “Pay”, add your item to the shopping cart, and then go to the shopping cart to check out using the Invoice Cloud secure payment site.
- Questions or concerns? You can check the Invoice Cloud FAQs.
Alternative Payment Options:
If you choose not to pay your taxes online, you may pay by mail or through the secure drop box at Town Hall. The Tax Collector’s office is located at Wilton Town Hall, 238 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT and office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Payments may also be mailed to Town of Wilton, Tax Collector, P.O. Box 135, Wilton, CT 06897.
If you send payment through your financial institution’s electronic bill pay service, please be advised that checks must be received by the Tax Collector by the last day to pay or you will be charged interest. Electronic bill pay service payments are not postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service and as such postmarks cannot be used to record receipt of payment. You should process your electronic bill payment transaction at least 10 days prior to the last day to pay to ensure your payment reaches the Tax Collector’s office on time.
Taxes are also payable by phone by calling (855) 329-0827.