Where can I register to vote?
You can register to vote in person at the following locations:
- Town of Wilton - Registrar of Voters
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Wilton Library Association
- Town of Wilton - Social Services Department
- All Armed Forces Recruiting Offices
You can register to vote here.
You can also register to vote by mail by completing a Voter Application Card. Mail completed card to Registrar of Voters, Wilton Town Hall, 238 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897.
Who is eligible to vote?
To be eligible to vote, you must be:
- A United States citizen;
- A resident of a Connecticut town;
- At least 17 years of age (as long as you will turn 18 years of age by Election Day);
- Have completed confinement and parole, if previously convicted of a felony.
Election Day Registration
You can register to vote on Election Day at Wilton Town Hall from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. You must bring proof of identity and proof of residence in Wilton. Please allow extra time for registration and processing. Election Day Registration is not available for primaries.