Paying your Town of Wilton taxes is easy and convenient:
- Use the online portal to access your account, research and print bills, and make payments.
- Effective May 1, 2019, there is no fee for a ACH/Bank Account Transfer. The fee for a debit/credit card is 2.95% or $1.95 whichever is greater.
- Pay by phone 24/7 by calling 855-329-0827
Features of the online payment system, effective May 1, 2019:
- Go paperless, receive bills via email.
- Save time with automatic payment options including AutoPay and Recurring Scheduled Payments.
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending, or receive confirmation after payment.
- Pay by Text - Get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay by text message with your default payment method.
Instructions for online payment, effective May 1, 2019:
- At the next page, search by your name, property location, list number or account number for your tax balance.
- Once you have your tax balance information, click on the shopping cart icon under ”Pay”, add your item to the shopping cart, and then go to the shopping cart to check out using the Invoice Cloud secure payment site.
- Questions or concerns? You can check the Invoice Cloud FAQs.